Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Monday, October 27, 2008

Greetings

Hi Devani!!
Thanks for coming and leaving me a comment. I LOVE THAT!!!

It was fun getting reaquainted with you the other night. You should come join our combined choir and we can see each other every week!! (Or are you already in choir? There are a ton of people there and I don't know most that are in your ward.)

Let me know when you start your own blog.

1 comment:

Corps of Discovery. said...

Thanks for the greetings. My husband and oldest son are in the choir and I go home with the other kiddies. My son (age 10) was put with the altos his first week, then rebelled because Kendall kept calling his group "Ladies", of which he is not. So last week he snuck into the tenors. Much happier now. He's loving the Christmas music.