Here are some pictures of our trip to Disneyland. Click on the collage for a larger view, or you can see a lot more here.
We had such a great time!! We were sad to come home, especially since we left 97* weather and came hom to 38* and snow, yes SNOW!!! Obviously we are freezing!
We made the trip home in one day... a very long 15+ hour day. It wasn't fun, but we found we can do it and it was okay. Some things we learned on our way home...
* watch out for construction in Vegas. It's crazy!
* there weren't many Idaho drivers on the road, but they bugged me. (So did Utah drivers, but that's nothing new.)
* DON'T EAT AT THE FAZOLLI'S IN PROVO!!! It was disgusting!!
* Stop and get out every 4 hours or so, even to just go potty or walk around the car. Your legs and back and bum will thank you.
* Take your neighbor in the car with you. It makes us all be nicer to each other and keeps Calvin from stinking the car up.
We had so much fun we decided we'd like to save our money to go back next year.
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!