Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Sunday, July 13, 2008

He's On My Side... maybe

I'd like to thank my son, the local camp director advocate, for stepping in on my behalf. Here's how it played out today:

Adam cornered the bishop as he was walking into the chapel for Sacrament Meeting. In a very serious manner, he asked if his mom can be fired from her jobs at church. When the bishop asked why, the answer he received was this: My Mom has too much to do!!

(The bishop stopped and told this story to Calvin before the meeting started. Adam chased bishop down and had the "little talk" all by himself.)

Poor Adam. All he's heard this summer is, "After camp... we can go to Lava Hot Springs." or "After camp ....we can go camping." or "After camp...... we'll have more time to have friends over."


After camp....


After camp....


After camp....

Hold on buddy! Just one more week and it will finally be

AFTER CAMP!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thorkgal said...

Gotta love that kid! He speaks the truth. Have fun at girls camp. Can't wait to hear how it goes. :)

Wees said...

Funny kid!! (Can I borrow him to have a talk with my bishop??)

Jill said...

I will forever be grateful for your camp willingness! I know you well enough to know that you are just what the girls ordered and made it a great time for all of them. Thanks for picking up the pieces that I left strewn all over! You are one in a million. BTW...you can't be fired from your church jobs until I do!!!