Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day


How we spent

July 4th....

Of course, we went to the parade....


Aly was in it. (She's in the middle of the float wearing a blue shirt.)

We had a barbecue @ my house with my family.


We sat @ a park for 5 hours waiting for the fireworks to begin.

(Chrissy came too!)

To pass time, the girls played Apples to Apples and the guys chatted and read books.

It was a fabulous show!!!
(To view more pictures go to my Picasa Album)


(We're doing our own fireworks @ home in 5 minutes!!!)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Looks like a fun day--so glad you had a great time. (I love Apples to Apples--I even used my precious space in my bags for my trip to Hawaii to pack it, and we played ; )