Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Monday, July 7, 2008

Seven Days

Officially, I have 7 days until we leave for Girl's Camp.


That's 7 days of hard work scrambling to finish up the last minute details.


7 days of wondering if the girls are going to have fun.


7 days of hogging sleep, knowing that it will be 11+ days until I get more.


7 days of wondering what kind of damage bug spray with 98% deet will do to me.


7 days of making lists and checking them twice, packing and repacking, trying to make everything fit.


7 days and then I can let it all go!! At least until April next year when it all begins again. At least I'll have been through it once and I'll have a better idea what to expect.

And to be honest, I'm actually getting excited to go. I love our girls. I love the mountains. And, I got a perm... so I don't have to worry about my hair!!

Yippee!!!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I hope everything comes together. I'm sure all the girls appreciate all you're doing--even if they never tell you. You know their mom's appreciate it, and all the YW leaders.

Have a great time.

Wees said...

Those girls are so lucky to have you as their leader. They are guaranteed to have a fabulous time! Maybe I'll send Child #3 out to experience REAL girls' camp with you next year!