Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Thursday, August 28, 2008

In Memoriam

It's the Labor Day Weekend, which is the "official" end of summer. For my family, it was a crazy, busy and fast summer. I can't believe it's over and I refuse to let it go quietly. As long as the sun is shining and the temps stay reasonably warm, we will still be outside, enjoying each other's company and making good family memories.


In Memoriam of Summer of 2008, I have created a slide show of a few of the things we were able to participate in as a family. We had fun and (dare I say) we lived our family motto of


"Making Memories"



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You've had a great summer. It's so wonderful to make all these memories, eh.

thorkgal said...

What are you saying!!!!! Summer is over? Officially over??? That's just crazy talk.