Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It Made Me Giggle

I hope to have some time in the next day or two to write about all the fun things we've been doing. We've been crazy busy and have had some great times!! But for now, I'd just like to post a little clip from the movie Mama Mia. Calvin took me to see it last weekend and I have to admit I really enjoyed myself. Yes, there were some wholly inappropriate moments during the movie and... was it me... or did it seem that a 10 year old did the editing? But still I thoroughly enjoyed tapping my feet and singing along (in my head) to the same Abba songs that I grew up singing. It was a BLAST!! (Thanks, Calvin, for being the only guy there!)

(I love this clip because I love Mr. Darcy. Nuff said.)




2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I think I'm going to go next week with my SIL. Glad you enjoyed it.

Can't wait to hear about all the fun things you have been doing.

Marci and Sarah! said...

so this isn't really related to your post, but i saw your comment on chris' blog and just thought i'd share my thoughts on the 'steamier' scenes of breaking dawn. coming from an [older] teenager (even though i won't be one for much longer...eek) the worst part of the first 'steamy' chapters was the lead up to everything. there wasn't any detail on anything, but they still hinted at what happened. the part that made me the most uncomfortable was way later in the book in the cottage (that's all i'm saying because i don't want to ruin anything ;] ). so, if you can't get to reading the whole book before aly takes over it, maybe just skim those parts to see what your feelings are. :]

-sarah