Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Monday, September 1, 2008

How Was Your Weekend?

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our weekend (I ended up with over 300 on my camera)! It started out nice (weather wise) but ended on a very cold note (as you will see). We enjoyed spending time with Mom & Dad and Chrissy who came up from Utah. Thanks everyone for fun, good food and great laughs!
Sunset over Hebgen Lake





























Getting ready for our Sunday afternoon "walk"






























Wildflowers picked by Adam for his Mommy






























(The temperature reader says 38*!)

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great pictures--Love the sunset (I think)

Weather is starting to turn cool already???

thorkgal said...

What do I always say, hmmmmm? I refuse to say it but you know what I'm thinking, and what I would say, if I was going to say it, again. Because, that is what I'm thinking. : )

Marci and Sarah! said...

looks like it was lots of fun! sorry i couldn't make it!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I live where I do! It was beautiful 68 degrees we had a picnic at Olalla Lake with Millers, Taylors, Bunkers, Mathews and a bunch of the old timers. It was great.

Anonymous said...

Hello Chelli,

My name is Kailee Homolka and I am a biology student at the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse. I am writing to ask permission to use your photographs of the rash your son got from Urtica dioica (stinging nettles) for a web project I am doing for my Organismal Biology class. The website on Urtica dioica that I am creating will be viewable to the public and remain online forever as part of a larger project at MultipleOranisims.net. I will give full credit to you for your images and even send you a link to my website when it is finished. I hope to obtain your permission so that I can use some of your images to create a better understanding of this plant. Please send your response to my school email address: homolka.kail@uwlax.edu

Thank you,
Kailee Homolka

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Thank you so much for letting me use your image of your sons encounter with Urtica dioica for my Organismal Biology website. My website has been submitted and I’m waiting on the grade. You are credited in the mouse over of the image and clicking on the image should link to your site. And your sons name is not mentioned at all. I could not have completed this project without your willingness to share your media. Below is the URL to the page, I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you,
Kailee Homolka