Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Heart....

Lately, it's been very difficult to remain positive. I've been watching waaay too much news and all the negativity that is surrounding the election has finally driven me to be very grumpy! To combat this horrible influence in my life I have made the decision to lay off all news reports regarding Obama's pig in lipstick and Palin shooting 460,000 caribou from a moving helicopter. I've also decided to dedicate one of my posts to everything I *heart*. (This list is not inclusive, these are things that come to my tired mind late at night. If I haven't put your picture on here, please don't take it personally. I tried to find you Google Image Search and couldn't.)

Here's my list (in no particular order):

I *heart* Jack in the Box Chocolate Milk Shakes. Yes, with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

When I need some serious salt, I *heart* Gardetto's (but I don't heart the little dark brown pieces).


I *heart* Disneyland. We're going there in 19 days!! (Adam is counting.)


I *heart* the mountains of Montana

I *heart* silly teenage girls who wear big earrings

I *heart* little boys that sleep with their eyes wide open

I *heart* bald guys that want to take me dancing (and sometimes get food stuck in their teeth)
I *heart* good parents who love me even though I don't mop my floors as often as I should


I *heart* sisters. 'Nuff said.

I *heart* brothers who teach me everything I needed to know about hard rock


I don't *heart* fall, but I *heart* that there is plenty of fresh Candy Corn available this time of year!

I *heart* blogging. Cuz it lets me work through my frustrations and helps me remember to be happy.


And I *heart* my camera even though I still don't know how to use it properly (I put my application to the University in the mail today!! I'm going to take a photography class during winter semester.)

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the list. Remember the election will be over in a little over a month. (In Canada they call an election and in 30 days IT'S OVER!!!)

thorkgal said...

I know how you feel. I thought the "sky was falling" the other day and I had to tune it out before I went into panic mode. I love the "I heart.." list. I may have to copy you, but don't know how to get images today, or have time to play on here. I don't heart that. :(

Wees said...

There have been days lately when I want to retreat to the deep, dark spider-infested recesses of my closet with a Costco size bag of M&Ms. Time to turn off the radio and news and take a break!

And I "heart" reading yours and Chrissy's blog. Top notch reading!