Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday

I was a child in the 70's. I was a girl in the 70's.

That means I knew and LOVED Shaun Cassidy. I had his records and I had his posters. I watched Hardy Boys religiously. I also watched re-runs of The Patridge Family because that was Shaun's mom and half brother on the show! (DUH!!)

That feathered hair....

Those big brown eyes....

His deep sultry voice.... (well that's what I thought when I was 11)

He was as cute as Andy Gibb and Leif Garrett!!







Today is Shaun Cassidy's 50th birthday!!


Dude!!! He's old enough to join AARP!!!

1 comment:

thorkgal said...

Shaun!!!! If you didn't notice until now, he didn't marry me. What happened, we were so right for each other? I'd like to see him smiling in his "older" picture, I think he still may have it.... maybe? At least I know I'd look good to him now. Ha ha.