Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh darn... she's awake!!"

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Adam's Moment

I think Adam is going to be the one kid of mine that likes to cook. Today we had my niece, Sarah's, best friend Caroline over for dinner (she's attending the University here) and Adam wanted to help peel the potatoes.


He climbed on the counter (his favorite spot in the kitchen), grabbed the peeler and got busy. He was so proud of himself! And he did a GREAT job!






(It was HIS idea that I take pictures. He was peeling and said, "Hey mom! I think you need to get your camera and take a picture of me!" And you know me... I never turn down and opportunity to snap a photo. Especially with such a willing subject!)

No comments: